AD

PUT HERE

Sean "Diddy" Combs Confesses, “I Want My Spirit Back”



When Biggie was murdered, Diddy lost his spirit.

Taken from the Diddy Biggie Blog #2 Confessional Part 1 "Closure":

"It broke my heart," Diddy said of Biggie's death. "It took my spirit.

"A major part of me, of course, was gone," he continued later. "Also, at the same time, I just wasn't having fun. I let my spirit be taken. I think that's [what happened with] a lot of us involved."

"I look in all of our eyes and we just ain't the same," Diddy explained. "I don't wanna go, 'We'll never be the same.' No. We can be better. We can learn from the situation. It may have taken 10 or 12 years. But I want my spirit back. I want you to have your spirit back. I want to have fun again when I'm making music. I want to have fun again in life."

I couldn’t agree more with Diddy on when you go through something devastating or loose someone close how it is hard to recuperate where that you are never the same.

You may not ever be the same. However, you have to strive and be better.

I think I am going to cry when I see this movie. Take off work and go out and see it!!!

Check out Diddy Biggie Blog #2 Confessional Part 2 "The LA Story"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your AD Here