AD

PUT HERE

Makeup Rates


I start at $40 a face for 1 look.

I am available to do makeup for events such as weddings, birthdays, special occasions, or if you just want to look nice on a night out on the town

I have foundation for all skin tones and lashes are included in the looks. I will also expand my makeup kit with special materials per project if necessary

More than one Model I charge a kit fee per model and I go by a daily rate.

Half Days 4 to 5 hours

Half days $160 plus a kit fee per extra model

Full days are 6 hours or more

Full days include two models and is $350 plus a kit fee per extra models

Kit fees range depending on the type of makeup that is used. A standard kit fee is $10.

I have special consideration for limited budget projects HOWEVER NO TFP OR TFCDs projects.

I look forward to working with you.

If you have any questions email me at misshanks@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your AD Here