AD

PUT HERE

Lil Kim Says "Fuck You" and Snubs Upcoming Movie NOTORIOUS


Go Ahead Kim, Tell Us Why You're Mad


According to Hip Hop Weekly and MTV.com, Kim blames Biggie's mom Volletta Wallace and his widow, Faith Evans, on the inaccuracies of her portrayal in the movie.

Lil Kim was also vexed about not being asked to participate in the developing of the upcoming movie, NOTORIOUS, portraying the life of the late and great rapper Christopher Wallace aka The NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

What Evans has to say?

"I don't know what to say," Evans said. "I think that beyond myself, Ms. Wallace or whoever else she wants to blame, everyone who was around Big at that time has had some things to say about [her relationship with Biggie] in order for Cheo to even write the book. He interviewed pretty much all of us. She's sadly mistaken. I'm aware of what she has to say, and that's fine. I don't know what to say. God bless her."




fuck you - Lil Kim

1 comment:

  1. yeah I hear she fired up about that and his moms produced the movie. Oh buddy

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here