AD

PUT HERE

Get It Together

Lately I have been noticing more and more how they just allow ANYONE into the club. It is one thing to just allow anyone one, but on an individual's part it is another to just come out looking any old way.

Now when I arrive to the club, the first thing I do is head for the bathroom. You have to check you hair and makeup because traveling can take a toll on those types of things with this winter weather we have had these past few weeks. The most important thing to check before you leave the bathroom, however, is check your FIT!!!

Why do you choose to party looking a HOT MESS?

Isn't this by far the most stankest thing you have seen? Stop selling CRACK! We don't want it. Buy jeans that fit it is NOT cool to "show your ass"


Spandex is not for everyone nor it is to be worn with just anything. A nice tunic instead of a regular short sleeve shirt would have covered that unbearable muffin top.


Some things are correctable like here, she could have easily pulled up her zipper and avoided the embarrassment of seeing her fly down when the pictures were uploaded the next day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big girl and god knows I know what I should and should not wear. Some girls just don't understand that being sexy doesn't always mean the less clothes you have on. Its all about how you carry yourself. And Ms Hanks I agree with the spandex thing. I have my lazy days when I throw on spandex but I always wear it with a cute tunic as you had previously said.. Well keep on preaching girl hopefully some people will get it.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here