AD

PUT HERE

Beauty Must Have . . .



For anyone who want to achieve LUXURIOUS eyelashes without having to apply falsies and glue use this product. The special wand used with this mascara fans your lashes out and extends them, giving the allusion of longer and fuller lashes with no maintenance at all. 95% of the time I use this and my lashes look super long without having to worry about glue from individuals or strips damaging and taking out my existing lashes. To remove mascara just apply makeup remover to a clothe and rub off then wash face as normal.


LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara by Covergirl
Yes My Eyelashes are REAL with the help of this product

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... reminds me a bit of Maxfactor False Lash.. even the brush... fishy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use to use Max Factor 2000 Calorie . . . swore by it for years until I bought this

    Now Im hooked

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here