AD

PUT HERE

YSL: My Bergdoff Experience


Last week Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics line had a Find Your Perfect Complexion special at Bergdoff and Goodman's cosmetics department for the introduction of their new powder foundation. They were offering complimentary makeovers when you test their new Matt Touch Compact product so me and a friend came to check it out.



"Suzie" the Make Up Artist was super nice . . .


Look at me getting the 5th avenue treatment . . .


All finished . . . I was going for an EVERYDAY look with a SUN-KISSED glow


Despite the fact "Suzie" was so nice offering to me attentive service she still didn't do what the promotion offered which was match my complexion. I know I'm lightskin but I look like Casper :-(

1 comment:

  1. U should try Prescriptives. They got tons of colors.They even custom blend to find your perfect shade.=]

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here