AD

PUT HERE

ANTM Cycle 13 is looking for SHORTYs


YAY!!! Aren't you tired of people saying you pretty enough to be a model?

Why not make that reality . . .

America's Next Top Model Cycle 13 is looking for aspiring models between the ages of 18-27

The BEST part is the height requirements have changed

Now you have to be 5'7" or SHORTER!!! That counts me in . . .

Come join My Pink Monkey NYC in Adventures in Modeling . . . I wanna be the next Top Model


Yes I am making this a BLOGGING experience

Date: March 14th
Time: 10am
Location: Park Central New York
870 Seventh Avenue at 56th Street
New York, NY 10019


Let me know you are coming out email me at misshanks@aol.com

For more ANTM info visit the site http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/topmodel-cycle13-Casting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your AD Here