AD

PUT HERE

Shoe Fetish . . .




One of the most important accessories to accompany my outfit when I go to the club are my shoes. Not only do they have to be made well so that they don't hurt my feet while I'm dancing the night away, they HAVE to be FLY.

With my 5'5" stature I prefer my heels to be extremely high. One trend that I will always love and adore are the chunky platform heel.

My fab find of the day are Sergio Rossi's Black suede platform shoe with white trim. Made where BEST, in Italy. Retail Price: $650 sold at your local high-end department store.

Remember even if this shoe doesn't fit in your price range, its not the name it is the quality and style that matter. You can always find a similar suitable selection for a few hundred dollars less just be mindful of the quality.

2 comments:

  1. that's a proper shoe right there. damn, I wouldn't mind dishing out a $650 for the right lady, if they gonna rock something like that. Let's GO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here