AD

PUT HERE

Take it to another level, no passengers on my plane


I love this Woman, She is a perfect representation of a one. Possessing Beauty, Success, Class, Poise and a REAL Purpose, she makes you want to step your Woman Game up and become generally a better person.

With her new double album I Am . . . Sasha Fierce, her songs really motivate you. My favorite in particularly is DIVA.


“A DiVA is a Female version of a Hustler.”


2009 I am on my grind because success is not an option, it’s my destination.

In the last few months, music has been pro-woman. “Miss Independent” is in style and many would like to classify themselves as such, however not many can add up to it even on a consistent basis.

My take on this is Women need to stay true to themselves. FOCUS!!! If you have a goal, want to pursue a business venture, or showcase your talent; don’t hold back because you are ONLY holding yourself back.

Look at Beyonce, she possessed talent, was marketed and managed well. Now she is an established Business Woman and Household name not just a pretty face with a voice fading away to never be heard from again.

A TRUE DiVA is about her business.

4 comments:

  1. beyonce is the best we got and probably one of the few icons out of our generation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this woman right here!!! Bey definitely makes you want to regain focus on all you've talked about attaining in your life & pushing hard on those gears in order to get them!! Ladies, let's make 2009 our year & do our damn thanggggg!! Great post!!

    Miss Dior!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk I wasn't feeling the album. And not because I'm a guy because I liked the last Destiny's Child & the B-day albums, but this one doesn't seem to be as well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally like Sasha Fierce . . . But u r right it wasnt put well together But the songs I do like are great motivation

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here