AD

PUT HERE

Has This Ever Happen to You? Cell Phone Disasters



A few years back when I got my first cell phone, I woke up to the shock of my life. My $200 brand new phone fell off my bed into my glass of water 3 days shy of my insurance activation. Immediately, I was frantic trying everything in the world, dryers, radiators, etc, to dry my phone out and make it work again but I was unsuccessful. I later found out the original warranty did not cover water damage so I was force to purchase a brand new phone at the inflated regular price.

Instead of pulling out the blow dryer or heater just put your cell in some rice because the heat can cause more damage. Millions of phones succumb each year to water damage causing the lost of thousands of important contacts and other valuable information stored in a phone.

Don't Be a Victim.

Another wise word of advice: Don't talk near water.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I remember one morning before class, just texting away on my sidekick, throw it in my backpack, sit down in the car to drive to get me some breakfast, I pull it out my back pocket and WHAM! the whole screen was completely busted.

    and I had screen problems with my sidekick 2 maybe 2 or 3 more times.
    &
    My treo battery port went out

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here