AD

PUT HERE

Update: Lola Monroe




I expressed my past sentiments about Video Vixen Angel Lola Luv turning Rapper and the possibility of her future marketable music career and D-Day is almost here. Boss Bitches World her mix tape is due to release June 14 and in honor of that a celebration is rumored to be held at venue Guesthouse in NYC this Sunday. You can download it from her Myspace

Dont know if I can condone such "Hoodburgerness" from such a pretty face . . .

Here is a clip of her recording her two songs "Beef" and "Bricks" on her upcoming mixtape album

Quote of the Day: "I got that Juice Man pussy make a nigga say AYE"



Related Links: Should She Be Rapping?
I Think She May Be On To Something . . .

2 comments:

  1. I dunno...I think she is too pretty to be doing all of that.

    Like she is downplaying herself. She sounds okay but it is like she doesnt sound lady-like. Like Nicky Minaj...a female rappper but she sounds like a lady not a dude. She raps like a dude and thats not a good look.

    She needs to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMM I'M NOT BUYIN IT. IS SHE FOR REAL. HER MOUTH IS REAL TRASHY DON'T NOBODY WANT TO HEAR THAT NONSENSE. STICK 2 MODELIN OR WHATEVER U DO W THE BUBBLE BUTT, I CAN'T EVEN HEAR A DUDE SAYIN I GOTTA COP THE NEW LOLA MONROE AND THE LADIES IT'LL BE SUM THAT'LL BUY INTO IT BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR HER TO BE MAJOR

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here