AD

PUT HERE

RAYE 6

"Your psychology riding me every time you inside of me/ Feeling like you won the lottery, dick to big for the size of me/ Gasping for breath cuz you got your hands on my neck/ Take it deeper and deeper, my limbs aint gettin' no weaker/ Fuck you in a two-seater, like the King of Geneva/ Feeling that fever call my girl if you need her/ Hittin' her from the back she a good pussy eater!"- Raye 6

I must say I was in awe when I recently attended a Raye 6 performance at Public Assembly a former warehouse with a chic, bohemian/grunge motif venue located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Low lights, band instrumentals echoing through the speakers while the DJ spins the track and 3 extraordinary figures grace the stage.



Raye 6 accompanied by her backup dancers, The Bubble Girls, adorn in intricate costumes of whimsy. Her music written and produced by her possesses a mix of a sexually uninhibited theme in hand with a sultry voice delivering soulful sounds for the alternative at heart.


Upcoming Performances:

Saturday
June 11th @ 7pm until
Vibe Event at Madame X's

Tuesday
July 28th all day
Block party for a VIP

Download Raye 6's Mixtape L.I.P.S FREE!! http://sharebee.com/0e473362

Up Coming Projects include a Bubble Girls Calendar for 2010 SO KEEP AN EYE OUT!!!

For more info contact Loftboysmedia@gmail.com

Chocolate Mahogany Poppy

4 comments:

Your AD Here