AD

PUT HERE

You're Tweetin' Me Off



"I ain't trying to start no mess but there's something on my chest that I need to get off"

Sunday night's after party at Strata in honor of Keri Hilson's concert at Madison Square Garden did not impress MissKeriBaby.

In fact she was completely TURNED OFF!!!

We already know she is no stranger to holding her tongue with the leaked remix to the hit "Turnin Me Off" which was rumored to be a diss towards Beyonce. According to her tweets while she was at her party she complained about the poor service:

* BOOO I been here for an hr...STILL waitin for my drinks in my section! WTF? don't think I'm doin a party w/ these promoters...shit's wack :(
about 20 hours ago from mobile web

* uhhhh...FINALLY got my drinks!! Halfway tryna n-joy myself but I'm still ready 2 go. Funk Master Flex is the only reason I'm still here!
about 20 hours ago from mobile web

* party was crackin but the promoters didn't know how to show the host a good time :/ I'm just glad everyone else HAD FUN!
about 20 hours ago from mobile web



HOW EMBARRASSING!!!

R.I.P. Urban Nightlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your AD Here