AD

PUT HERE

Ok So I Took a Break from Blogging for the Month of May



I been stressed out just with the personal issues of everyday life and I had to take a step back to focus on other things like a JOB. Still looking for a STEP UP (preferably a office day job) as well as expanding my clientele for my website, makeup, and writing services that I do offer.


I limited my partying (of course yall aint notice) but its a RECESSION everywhere especially in NIGHTLIFE. This feeling ain’t NEW, since December I have felt there’s nothing tantalizing out there about the lights that FLASH these days limiting my choice of venues and social crowds but I will STILL continue to SEARCH.

On another note, I do not believe in PUBLICLY removing yourself because the MASSES won’t leave you alone. That ain’t me.

Some people are just really mean and like to manipulate their higher advantage to bully you off the area but they in fact feel threatened by your presence.

I HATE people like that . . . I’m just saying

MOREOVER there have been situations and events that occurred in my life and I haven’t really elaborated on them or felt the need to really be vocal about it because I don’t give a fuck. Sorry for being so rash with the use of language but I don’t. ::shrugs shoulders:: LOL


But I will say when meeting new people and socializing with the MASSES you accumulate a large amount of ASSOCIATES. Some to whom you become close, then a select few you grow CLOSER to becoming BEST FRIENDS or so you may think until situations get STICKY.


To that I will say there will be decisions that you make helped determined by these KEY Words :


“We are cool but just NOT THAT COOL


Lesson of the day: People are phony and may surround themselves by friends of CONVENIENCE. That’s life. People are stepping-stones and some people are just meant to be STEPPED on.

1 comment:

  1. U are totally RIGHT.. I don't party often anymore... A few times a year is cool with me..

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here