AD

PUT HERE

Beauty Must Have . . .


Loreal True Match

In my kit when I go out on photoshoots I use Mac Foundation sticks because it is easy to blend and make a custom made shade on whomever I am doing makeup for at the time. Regardless of the color person I am able to match them.

However that is for impromptu service. Many of the models I have worked on I have met for the first time so blending makeup isnt a problem but it can be annoying.

I always recommend that you experiment with foundations to find what fits best for you. Different brands have different formulas some may be good for fair skinned people while others specialize in darker tones.

A foundation I SWEAR by is Loreal Tru Match in W8.


* True Match Makeup precisely matches your skin's texture and tone and coordinates perfectly with True Match Powder, Blush, and Concealer.
* Formulated with Opti-Blend™ Complex so you can control coverage and fine-tune it.
* Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections.
* Packed with vitamins B and E and glycerin to nourish skin.
* Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers.
* Available in 24 skin-true shades.
* SPF 17 Sunscreen.
* Made in USA.

click here to view the product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your AD Here