AD

PUT HERE

Shoegasm


Style Watch

With Fashion Week commencing at the end of this week I just thought I would inform you on whats HOT for this season in regards to shoes . . .

One of the things women brag most is about having a impeccable shoe game repertoire and they use the club as a way to display their extensive collection (well I know I do)



Gladiators are becoming the next IT . . . I mean last year we were introduced to the Givenchy Gladiator strap up sandals that was featured in Cassie's video "Official Girl" with which I am STILL madly in love.

wwww.bakersshoes.com


wwww.ninewest.com


Fendi Caged Bootie at www.neimanmarcus.com




Well now you have these variants of an ankle sandal in black and brown tones.

wwww.bakersshoes.com


Christian Louboutin Mirrored Peep Toe Platform at www.neimanmarcus.com


Another popular trend that I adore mostly because of my flare for vintage fashion are PLATFORMS . . . This season you are seeing these type of shoes in light or earthy colors such as tans, browns, and pretty variations of corals and other bright colors.


Its best to keep up with the trends and put our best FOOT forward especially in Nightlife so go and update your closet today

To stay in touch with high end shoe fashion visit http://www.thegoodytooshoes.com

1 comment:

Your AD Here