AD

PUT HERE

The Infamous Lil Kim Pose: Who Did it Better?



Now we all know the Infamous pose Lil Kim did for the posters to promote her debut album Hard Core in 1996. We all gasped once it hit the media, Rap vixen using her extreme sex appeal in hand with raunchiness, a suggestive squat and spread eagle in a bra and panties exposing an extremely fat cooch. Most loved it, some hated it but it was her that set the prerequisite for the women we see now in the clubs trying to recapture yet most fail at obtaining the same sexual intensity for their own personal repertoire on Myspace

With that being said, Who Did it Best?




Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne's protegee decided to pay homage to Lil Kim by doing a spread for her Mixtape. She puts a 2008 twist on the shoot, however, by adding an array of colors to her ensemble and a delicious looking lollipop. Imitation is the strongest form of flattery, or is it? She was then quoted by saying, "There's a place and deal for everyone in the business. You have to know your niche and be confident in that, take it and go..I know my lane is probably going to be 'sex sells' but at the end of the day, I know I've got skills."


Nicki Minaj rapping over Lil Kim's Song in '07

jump off 07 - Nicki Minaj




Then there is MOI. Here I am posing for a Seraphin Cognac Liquor promotional shoot at the Slyart Clothing Launch back in November. Complete amateur I swear.I guess we all need to cop a squat every now and then. But keep in mind I am wearing clothes.

4 comments:

  1. You look so hot in this pic!!! Its sexy yet classy...The perfect combination in my book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, a pink monkey squat logo ? I'm sure you didn't even think of it but we may be on to something lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK NIKKI AND KIM DID IT BEST THEY BOTH HOT WHO CAN CHOOSE

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here