AD

PUT HERE

Louboutins vs Innovative Style

Ok I was plotting on SPLURGING and getting this very coveted brand of shoes . . . .

Im a shoe fanatic . . . I LOOOOOOVE a good shoe . . . and my feet are BIG so I NEED a good shoe to keep my feet pretty . . . No corns on these toes ::smiles::

Now If Ms. Bradshaw need her Blahnics . . . What about the PINK version?

I was searching for a nice pair of Christian Louboutin's . . . Ya know the INFAMOUS shoe with the RED Bottom . . . Jay Z spits a verse or two about them . . .

I crave a pair of pumps. Killer Heel. Great make.

HOWEVER . . .

I find these black suede ankle boots . . . Classic. Smple. A REAL sexy shoe . . .



ok . . . I like too . . .

But here is the catch . . . I was shopping for some shoes on 125th and in the store they have the same damn boot . . .(honestly its was a tad bit cuter minus the RED bottom) But these boots ARENT Louboutin but a high end subsiderary called Boutique 9, a Nine West brand smh . . .

Now I Love a good shoe . . . But I LOVE a GREAT bargin . . .

Hmmm . . . Is the RED Bottom really worth it???

4 comments:

  1. "oh deer" makes red bottoms too. to me i LOVE fashion. but i cannot walk around with my feet hurting. so if a louboutin isn't going to make my feet hurt any less than steve madden there is simply no need. but if i should i would of course go for a timeless piece such as that boot.

    -$

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Red bottoms" They are truly worth it. I also have a couple pair of guiseppe zanotti's and they are heavenly!!! They are soft on the ground, the heel doesn't click, which means that the heel must be constructed from wood/leather and not plastic like most. Shit even if you snag a pair on sale it is worth it!! -Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like something that a shorty of mines cop'd from neiman marcus

    ReplyDelete

Your AD Here